Wednesday, January 21, 2015

I Asked God For One Good Guru.. God Was In A Good Mood He Gave Me Three



he added others too all free
like anil bhartiya pc little
vinay parelkar girish mistry
than via Flickr he gave me
hundreds thousands so many
a photographer is truly a
photographer if he understands
humility ..glitzy cameras lenses
cannot set your creative soul free
if you do not promote preach
humanity ..a photographer like
a carpenter with a hammer or
a camera in your hands you
can be ,,but are you really
what you are tell me honestly
search scratch your hardened
soul dont end up as a showy
megalomaniac posturing as
a man of creativity ,, teach others
not just yourself the essence of
true photography.. dont just be
another marwari . selling pictures
not for greater good only for money


dedicated to all my three gurus
jatkar malushte and mashwari

photography is nothing but visual poetry
showing to others what others could not see

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube