Sunday, October 12, 2014

In Bandra Pizzas And Burgers Come Faster Than The Police And The Fire Brigade Bandra Times



The fire that took place last night at 7.45 at the Bandra Bazar Chips shop next to National Bakery and close to Clarence Gomes house has died down , the gutted shop is in shambles and I went ad shot pictures this morning ..I met Clarence Gomes too , he is upset that a guy on Twitter and Facebook is using his newspapers handle,, Bombay Times is registered Trade Mark..and Clarence as a social worker has done a lot for the Bandraites ..

My first Press Card was given to me by Clarence when the Bandra paper was called Bandra Samachar.. he rechristened it as Bandra Times and I was there at the launch with Fr Jude Mascrenhas of St Stanislaus.

It is with the Bandra Times Press card I shot the train bomb blasts and the bomb blast at Kabutar Khana I shot the Nasikh Kiumbh and many memorable events including Nag Panchami at Battis Shirala and the passing away of Late Mr Balasaheb Thackeray.

Bandra Times from Bandra Bazar Road has been a part of my 300000 blogs at Flickr.com.

Now I use my International Internet  Press Card

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube