Sunday, October 12, 2014

Big Fire At The Chips Shop Bandra Bazar Road .. Totally Gutted Out


This happened in the evening I came to know much later when I was going to Mr Shakti Kapoors house at Juhu via Bazar Road and I was made to divert my ricksha.

On my return from  Juhu I came via St Peter Road and walked in the road where the fire took place has been closed for traffic both sides , the chips shop that had a stove and fresh chips were being made is next to National Bakery ,..the fire has affected those living in the nearby houses , forcing some Shia families to take shelter in the Shia Mosque for safety ,, the  power in this lane has been switched of ,,It was too dark but I managed to shoot 3 frames on my mobile phone ..My friend Abbas Dodhiya  eminent journalist has posted the video of the fire on Whats Up.. He lives i the same building where the fire took place luckily his family is safe ,,

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube