Sunday, July 20, 2014

The Facebook Spam ..New message from Ronnie Sullivan

Greetings My Dear Firoze Shakir


the beggar poet
also known as
photographer no1
an old dried out
rooster what could
i give you in return
richer than me
well endowed
who could give
you the sky
the moon
waiting eagerly
for their turn
dear sweet
ronnie
your love
i have to
spurn i know
dear ronnie
you will curse
me want my
despicable
soul to burn
abusing me
my dead body
accursed son
of a gun
i am a disjointed
silhouette my
day has just
begun,,
at facebook
there are
so many
waiting for
a free fuck
dysfunctional
suffering from
premature
ejaculation
i am sure
i am
astonished
at my
moderation

i wish god
your will
be done
i could refer
you to a friend
of mine who
plays the
mouth organ
or another friend
for a friendly fee
does abortions
with due
satisfaction
at the moment
he is on the run
for traffic
violations
like me he too
is a sagittarian
lost hope
lost illusions

ps facebook update

This message is no longer available because it was identified as abusive or marked as spam.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube