Tuesday, July 22, 2014

My Changed Attitude Towards Shooting Pictures




Earlier I was trigger happy shot the same thing , the same person and the same events uploaded on Flickr and totally forgot about them I shot shit , my pictures made no sense , and street pictures that I shot did not beg to be noticed as aesthetics or good composition I dont follow rules I shoot into light ,,and I have never been awed by light , I used my camera flash to bring a dead picture alive unashamedly ,,

Now looking at this beggar walking near my house I now know that he is going towards the Bazar mosque to beg, beggars seek God outside the Mosque always .. the believer searches for him within four walls.

That's the irony of being a Muslim beggar ..and I know him , nowadays he wears a raincoat given to him by some generous Miya soul.. he knows Nerjis , Nerjis has shot him too..

There are weird beggars too one of them hooked on to brown sugar wears a skull cap and silently begs at JJ Colony .. there was another one also a junkie who begged at the Bazar and sometimes at the main SV road Bandra Reclamation junction near the Fire Station.
I have not seen him since a long time now.


I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube