Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Have You Ever Talked To A Muslim Beggar



I have started talking to them recently , asking them about their health , welfare ..and the two senior Muslim Beggars Khwajah Bhai and Ali Asghar feel happy ,I ask about their daughters , who take care of them when they disappear from Mumbai going back to their hometown,

Rehabilitating beggars is not part of Muslim society , just give them a few coins take their blessings , and than there are those goys who vehemently hate beggars , humans , they go to  Bandra Talao buy grain for the pigeon, leaves for the goats , flour for the ants bread loaves for the fish ..there are some who buy fancy biscuits for stray dogs at Carter Road feed crows , thee are ladies that love feeding cats ..I have nothing against them but ask them to feed a human child you will get a rebuke ..this world we live in is very biased strange and anti human..it all comes from within the ancestry of our hate ..

I am not a writer or a journo , my sense of grammar syntax unbecoming I became a photo blogger , I need a photo to blog ..my poems are visually impaired , so I added text to round them off,,

I knew a beggar child and her grandmother who lived at Lal Mitti , the child bathed her grand ma , took care of her , and the grand ma begged at JJ Colony and both lived under a truck parked at Bandra Reclamation , now that a huge condominium is coming up they are not to be seen , must have been driven off by the bouncers of the builders , and builders need local hoodlums to keep their turf intact.

And these are images I shot in Ramzan 2011 has anything changed , nothing changes , governments change , but the poor and the beggar are there on the roads ., potholed roads that dont change , attitude does not change but shooting beggars I changed I changed the expansive godly vision of my grandchildren too.. and all my blogs I have typed with that one finger which is death to hide ..the humility of my finger contains the exuberance of my street side beggar driven poetic thoughts ..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube