Thursday, May 29, 2014

Plight of The Kashmiri Beggars In Mumbai



I documented the Muslim beggars to showcase their lifes struggle , and it was the Muslim beggar that interested me as a photo blog, and in my pictures you will notice it is the Muslim woman her children begging the male link is missing ,,

I did once ask a young  Muslim beggar lady and she had 3 daughters from Andhra her husband was a tailor could not make ends meet so she begged coming to my workplace every Thursday..

But the story of the Kashmiri migrants is very strange , they beg , the male robust of good health with his wife children going from door to door ,and I documented them separately ,but as part of my Muslim beggar set at Flickr.

They have pretty cute young kids , also begging with their parents for alms food and clothing.

You also find them at Mahim begging during the Urus of Makhdhoom Shah Baba.

I have never talked to them , and they stay at the Bandra pipeline under very harsh sever conditions in makeshift tents , no toilet facility ..and imagine away from their beloved Valley .. begging in an urban hell away from Gods Own Paradise Kashmir..

Aye Wadiye Kashmir Tuh Hai Jannat ka Nazara..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube