Thursday, May 29, 2014

Beauty Never Dies - Kashmiri Beggars

This is the lot of the Kashmiri beggars , and here  beauty signifies the inner strength that keeps their hopes alive begging for food and victuals at the Bandra Bazar market..I shot this a poet , this is a poem of misplaced life, as it affects not only them but me too, its like walking on the shore spotting a fish that accidentally jumped on land and cant get back to her home in the waters..I see this but a fence protects me from moving forward.. the fence is lack of political will, the politician more busy with his intrigues , saving his seat rather than saving misplaced lives..

And this is Kashmiryat as it burns like sandal wood on the pyre of humanity..

I am not a filmmaker , I am not an activist but yes I shoot pain as I see it on the viewfinder of my cameras soul...and my attire is strange, and their smirks their child like curiosity seeing me and their footsteps hitting the streets of adversity..

An I shall shoot Kashmiri beggars to awaken the comatose soul of society in deep slumber..every time I cross paths with them on the streets.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube