Monday, April 14, 2014

Second Message From Mrs Teresa Au



Hello,

This is the second time i am sending you this mail, Please can you help me re-profile fund? I am Ms Teresa Au, HSBC Hong Kong, head of corporate sustainability Asia pacific region. A sum of (USD$23,200,000.00) (Twenty three million, two Hundred Thousand dollars) Million was deposited by our Late customer who died without declaring any next of kin before his death in 2006.

My suggestion to you is to stand as the next of kin to Fadel Ahmed. We shall share in the ratio of 50% for me, 50% for you. Please contact me via this e- mail: mrs_tere@126.com. Thanks

Regards

karin.palmberg@pp.inet.fi

Thank you kind considerate sweet Teresa Au..I was down under ,beaten battered read your message now ..I  will certainly stand as next of kin of Fadel Ahmed ..Itake a humble bow ..

(USD$23,200,000.00) (Twenty three million, two Hundred Thousand dollars)  is a lot of money holy cow ..50% to me you kindly bestow ..I will give all this wealth to the poor destitute suicide prone farmers children of the plough ..looted robbed
plundered by our white starched
 politicians holier than thou...mera desh
unka gaon ..har election bad sare ke sare
dhoobayein desh ki nao..once they were
in collusion with a crazy sage searching for lost treasure in Unnao..,,unka sirf ek hi motto
desh ko looto aur janta ki bajao...aaow

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube