Tuesday, April 15, 2014

The Accidental Beggar Poet Gets A Message From Mrs Ablah Usman



Dear friend i Mrs Ablah Usman the wife of one of the military defectors that was killed in Syria by the government force my husband left 10.2Million dollars at the united nation security valut in Syria because of the war going on now I lost my two out three sons now I need somebody I cant trust a patner some one who will not betray me that will receive this fund and take care of my only son that is left with me even if I die here in Syria, I have a diplomatic courier Service that can take the fund out of Syria,if you can be of any help do get back to me for more details

Thanks
Mrs Ablah Usman
syria

asif_usman1@voila.fr

Thank you kind considerate Mrs Ablah Usman.. God Bless for trusting this beggar poet accidentally  trapped by circumstances .to being your partner in this lucrative transaction i say yes yes yes..
this amorphous beggarly soul .in a leopards dress ....his love life in total mess
by his creditors harassed ..once was looking eastwards now looks west..so
much held captive in his imaginary
56 inch chest ..poetry of pain her distrust , he has put to rest..one flu over this cockatoos nest.. ..


With my percentage of this princely sum of
10.2Million dollars ..on creating beggar politicians as statesman i will invest..if you too want to be my partner be my guest, handicapped , paralytic , blind limp amputees to run our country ,,would be a good change you bet..no corruption no evil
no scams ..we will be blessed ..out of the red..these are thoughts in the amniotic idiotic fluid in my head ,,..some portion of my prize money i sincerely want to give to Meld ,, another fruitful emotional self expression of humility gratitude for her comments i have held,,,

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube