Monday, April 14, 2014

The Magic Of Posey ...A Bed Of Thorns Is Also Rosy



photo courtesy
www.flickr.com/photos/60053005@N00/


Sometimes I thank Mary Magdalene , my earnest love for her trials tribulations , her love for Christ a thought that must have made Judas Iscariot jealous .. because love jealousy envy are so very human , it was this digression of thought that recapitulated me to another poet soul Anthony Posey Desposyni .. we became friends on Flickr brothers in arms of destiny ..Mumbai and New Orleans ..
So one day when Posey and his wife Crystal come to India I want to take them show them rustic Bandra .. the churches , and beggars .. and see them both being shot by my grand daughters Marziya and Nerjis ,, and than I hope there is a windfall and my other good friend Benn Bell Bernie Aguirre accompanies them too , and I am in for a surprise as I reach the new terminal to fetch them I see the smiling faces of Linda Schaefer and her son Paul..Paul laughs at me and says Uncle Firoze Trick Or Treat ,, I wake up from my poetic reverie ,,
Yes some street photographers are born dreamers .. Hallelujah

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube