Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Message From Mrs Malak Alchayeb

Greeting to you in the name of Almighty Allah.
I pray to almighty Allah that my email will reach you in good condition; my name is Mrs. Malak Alchayeb I am a widow from Syrian Damascus I and my family was affected by the Syrian chemical weapon which has led to the death of my husband and children.I need you to assist me in getting my treasure amounting to $5.2 million dollars from Egypt because the doctor confirms 50/50 chances of my survival. I beg you in the name of Allah I need your help.Thanks Mrs. Malak Alchayeb
Waiting to read from you

Malak@post.sk

Thank you
kind considerate
Mrs Malak..Thank
you for your message
I was about to kill myself
you saved me my good luck
actually i lost my lady love
mortgaged all my cameras
my testicular fortitude when
bad times struck..nothing
believe me nothing seemed
to work.. till your blessings
in silver lining..hit me that
everything cosmically began
to work.. $5.2 million dollars
a large sum..WTF ..for this
amount i would go down
on lady destiny..for all the
bucks ...with your money
i will donate it to the Aam
Admi Party..let them get a
chance to rule my country
for once i know it will work..
the only sincere honest
truthful party on our political
horizon..so many things need
to be re formulated reworked
others came plundered looted
left an empty treasury with a
smirk..our netas that accumulated
big bunglows big offices glitzy
mercks ..while the common poor man
holding his future in his hand was
left to jerk...it hurts it irks ..politics
the only place for the crooked to
make all those extra perks ..
black money ..buffaloes that
run away from ministerjis
paddocks .. even they want
freedom happily
find a horny bullock get
rapturously sucked ...unfucked

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube