Wednesday, February 19, 2014

A Message From Annie

Dear sir/madam,

I must apologize for infringing on your privacy .I am Miss. Annie Santos from Benin West Africa currently working in multi-million dollar LNG Benin so I have this opportunity to influence over invoice on a lucrative foreign Contract award through my office and was able to amass a fortune worth about $9Million USD through inflated over invoice. The contractor has been paid off leaving me with the floating sum in the local bank here. So I writing this email to seek your assistance to present you as a sub contractor so that you can receive the over invoice fund and we split it 40% 60%. Email me at (missanniesantos@rediffmail.com ) If you're interested to partner me in this deal So that I can give you comprehensive details, Do accept the best of my personal assurances as this transaction is absolutely risk free from all what you may think. I Hope to read from you soon.
Best regard
Miss. Annie Santos Joachim.

Annie Santos nasirzadeh@hbi.ir


thank you
annie ,,for
getting in
touch with
me ..you
dont need to
worry
we both need
each other
equally ..
children of
fortune faith
that give birth
to hope
clandestinely
we are human
shall enter
transact this
lucrative
proposal
blindly .
after all
life is a one
time affair ,,,
lets lead it
kindly i shall
arrive in Benin
to personally
work out this
without
formality
i have decided
to give my share
of this money
to charity ..
to create a new
order of politicians
of beggar children
who will bring change
make this nation of
mine more orderly
work to prosper
not just individually
but together with
caste color creed
collectively ,,,tears
no more on the soul
of humanity.. liberty
freedom justice equality

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube