Wednesday, February 19, 2014

.I decided to bequeath the sum of 9,500,000.00 Pounds to you...Mrs Aidah Abdul Basir

Assalam Alaikum.I am Mrs Aidah Abdul Basir!!!

Assalam Alaikum.I decided to bequeath the sum of 9,500,000.00 Pounds to you. Contact: (abdulbasir001@outlook.com)

Thank you Aidah Abdul Basir

You gift to me of 9500000.00
pounds ..almost hit me so hard
head first i hit the ground for
sometime like a whirling dervesh
i went round and round and round and round
a man like me who people call ass hole
urban brown..a poet a beggar a clown
who plays with words poetically abound ,,,
your love has found .. barkis is willing
i mean beggar poet is willing ..if you
are willing to get married to me
on the rebound ,,, i am shingle
i mean single ..mind body sound
a bit rotund all round ..penny wise
foolish but dear aidah i love to
pound ....like a hound .. once we meet
you too will come around ,,,, at your
place or in my compound ..which
has greenery in the foreground
in keeping with my colorful background
aidah sweet aidah.. i am yeda .. but love
is merry go round ... running behind you
wraparound ...

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube