Wednesday, January 8, 2014

finally spam as a poet made me what i am

Hello Beggar Poet Of Mumbai

Although, I am not comfortable discussing the content of my mail on the Internet owing to lots of unsolicited/Spam
mails on the net nowadays. Anyway, I have made up my mind to will my late Husband's funds to you so you can use
it for charity duties and good work to humanity in your country. The amount is relatively huge, but please get
back to me on my personal and secured email address ( morgbritt101@live.co.uk ) for further information.
God bless you.
Mrs. Angela Tom Siekkinen.

siekkinent@rocori.k12.mn.us

Thank you
Sweet Mrs. Angela Tom Siekkinen.
i kiss your hand ..i am speechless
i dont know how to begin ,,your
generosity your benevolence
adds to our cosmic relationship
with mystical suspense....i need your
money to give for the reformation
re employment of bar dancers
in Maharashtra ..unemployed
criminalized politically radically
discriminated..no recompense
banning them from dancing
has not stopped crime rapes
acid throwing makes no sense
evil rampantly flourishes thanks
to a corrupt system..inept dense
minors following evil men
perhaps all this will soon change
with a new government ,, law order
cleansed from its dirty attainment
the poor the middle class are
now waiting for mr kejriwal
the new savior crime and punishment
aam admi jai ho.. his new testament
a cause ..effect worthy fulfillment

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube