Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Good Morning Mr Cheung Lee

URGENT REPLY NEEDED !!!!!!

Dear Friend,

I am (Mr.cheung lee),from Hong Kong, I Hoped that you will not expose or betray this trust and confident that i am about to transact with you for the mutual benefit of our both families. I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of $19,500,000.00 away from my Bank to a private Bank i will advise you to open. Please I would like you to keep this proposal as a top secret or delete it from your mail box, if you are not interested. Also note that you will have 30% of the above mentioned sum, if you agree to transact the business with me while 70% will be for me. I will give you full information details as regards this transaction as soon as you notify me of your interest.

Please Email me on my private email: cheung_lee@hotmail.com.hk

Regards,
Mr.cheung lee.



Good morning!
zǎo shàng hǎo/ zǎo 早上好/ 早

a beggar poet
confused in a
world that has
one god true god
god of all gods
MONEY
for which people
rob, kill murder
stealthily freely
Money that is
the essence
of world economy
scams corruption
bribery ,,sometimes
being born honest
makes me angry
but i too am a
victim of
circumstances
my karmic tragedy
i too need money
dichotomous despair
envy.. call it charity
to pay of my creditors
wellwishers friends
from whom i borrowed
money interest free
sum of $19,500,000.00
30% to me ,,is your
kindness Chinese
generosity ,
,Xie xie ni hen duo!"
"Fei chang gan xie!"
"Hen gan xie ni!"

I love you!
我爱你!
dear kind
mr cheung lee

Congratulations and Prosperity
恭喜发财

Happy New Year
新年快乐
mr cheung lee

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube