Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Thank You For The Loan Offer ,, Dear Mrs Yasmina Sawdou


I am Mrs Yasmina Sawdou certify private loan lender at 2%
Are you looking for urgent loan to finance your project and pay off
your bills, Here is your opportunity to apply at Sawdou loan Firm,
I offer all types of loan Interested person must be honest,

Best Regards
Mrs Yasmina Sawdou
Managing Director.

yasminasawdou@gmail.com

Thank you Mrs Yasmina
I am sincere , simple
honest to the bone
I have lost my bearings
my lady love i desperately
need a loan..a rolling
stone ,,now dangerously
all alone ,, suicide prone
i tried hanging my self
from a fan..it fell on my
head on its own.. i lived
i bemoan.. i cut my wrist
with a butchers knife
but i stopped midway
it was her phone
she wants to come back
but she wants 300000
she moaned in her sensual
seductive orgiastic tone
making me wet all over
i almost got blown
turned to stone
she has promised
to leave the dick head
with whom she
had eloped ..as he
was stone broke
she had not known
she let out a sad
apologetic groan
so maam please
sanction me this loan
beggar poet barefeet blogger
on cyberspace well known
harvesting the oats of his
badluck unknowingly
on a rotten heart he
had sown...let me once
again be re united
with my darling
my own only
sweet Joan

let us be human.. character is what you are in the dark.. entering the unknown zone .. a tunnel of desire ,,,,her own...

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube