Thursday, October 3, 2013

I Am Jesus He Said Friend Of The Living And The Dead


“This is my body…this is my blood”
wine and bread ..a thought moves ahead
a crown of thorns on his head .. his face
bleeding red .. seven words ..he fed
this poem dedicated to mind meld..
images are born words withheld ,,.

"Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they do."

"Truly, I say to you, today you will be with me in Paradise."

"Jesus said to his mother: "Woman, this is your son."
Then he said to the disciple: "This is your mother."

"My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?"

"I thirst."

When Jesus had received the wine, he said,"It is finished;"
and he bowed his head and handed over the spirit.

Jesus cried out in a loud voice,
"Father, into your hands I commend my spirit."

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube