Thursday, October 3, 2013

Water Water Water ...

I went to Mahim this morning I have a friend a wrought iron designer Ayub Faisal at his workshop of modest means close to the Mahim cemetery as a hobbyist he breeds imported Flowerhorns long bodied short bodied ,I told him I had bought Flowerhorns for my grand daughter Marziya but they did not survive both times I lost over Rs 1700 , so he gave 2 Flowerhorn babies for Marziya free .. I have a partitioned small tank I have kept them there.
After I left Ayub I walked the area close to Mahim church today was Novena to search for my limbless beggar friend Appu .. I walked shot pictures he has disappeared and the roadside market is banned so I walked till the Mahim station took a train back to Bandra ..

And near the station I spotted this girl trying to get water to drink from a tanker ..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube