Monday, September 2, 2013

Zanjirwale Bawa Of Indore


I have not met him since three years now , but he always called me once he reached Mumbai to connect with his Murid ,,he has aged and has been welded in iron chains about 70 kg or more , and I used to meet him at Haji Malang Ajmer Sharif .. he is a follower of the 4 th Shia Imam Zainul Abedin , and Zanjiwale Bawa has put chains on his feet in memory of this beloved Imam son of Imam Hussain survivor of the genocide at Karbala and the humiliation of the Holy House of the Prophet at Damascus Sham by Yazid.

Zanjiwale Bawa was a sweeper of the Shrines at Hussain Tekri Jaorah, he set off on this pilgrimage in chains spreading the Word Of Ahle Bayt and Karbala .
He scourges his head with spearheads on chains chanting Ya Hussain Ya Hussain

We have been friends for a very long time I met him first at Chancawali Shrine Andheri.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube