Tuesday, September 17, 2013

The Smile Of Thankfulness On Being Gifted The Nikon D3100 Marziya Shakir



Marziya Shakir in the formative years of photography shot on the Nikon D80 gifted to her by Glenn Losack her Guru as a Hanukkah present she was just two years old ,,, it was a camera that Glenn had used sparingly as he bought a high end one for himself.

Both of used the Nikon D8O for a very long time my Nikon D80 was messed up with blood from my kama matam and vermilion shooting Ganesh and Durga visarjans ,, both colored red ... faith and devotion.

Than a friend from Dubai ZH gave Marziya the D3100 this was her camera completely till my daughter walked away with it saying she needed it more than Marziya.

Than a friend a lover of photography impressed with Maziyas skills gave her the Canon EOS 60D ,, he gave me the Canon 7 D ,, I added the vertical grip for a better grip as I shoot with a permanently damaged right hand and I have blogged all my life on the internet with one finger of the damaged hand.

So both of us are irrevocably Canon users ,, we wont ever use a Nikon ,, even if someone gave it to us free ..

Of late both Marziya and I dont shoot pictures .. now we both are promoting teaching her sister Nerjis Asif Shakir.. 2 year old..how you hold the camera is how you shoot pictures ...need I say anything more ..Marziya was 3 and 1/2 year old and now she is 5 in the first standard,,

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube