Monday, September 23, 2013

I Use Aviary Editing Tool To Give A New Lease Of Life To My Old Colored Pictures ,,,

I got a message from a dear friend on Facebook...

I love your photography, but I am a little upset you are now converting you photos to B&W.
I prefer them in their true colour!

I gave a reply that I do not wish to reveal, but I shoot less I am trying to get used to shooting less once my Pro membership ends in September 2014 I will be like the rest limited space , and to get more space I would have to shell out 500 dollars which I think is downright daylight robbery,,as we dont use Flickr for commercial purpose .. I think Flickr should be lucky and opportunistic that some great photographers share their stuff and we bloggers their country cousins make the journey poetic and adventurous giving you local news ,,,

People use Flickr as a photo gallery I use it to blog and from here I pimp my blogs on Facebook Google+ Twitter and Tumblr .. I earlier did not use Tumblr but since Ms Marissa Mayer touched it and blessed it anointed it as billion dollar site I had no option but to latch myself to this bandwagon.. and I can assure you as a mystic clairvoyant whatever Ms Marissa Mayer touches will turn to gold..

Now back to my picture it was shot during the PSI Mumbai annual day and ever since I shot this and blogged it as a record at Flickr I stopped getting invitations for their Annual days I am a life member of this prestigious club..

But it does not matter I record events for posterity and I have politely edged myself out from competitive photography and analogue photography per se.

The Aviary tool is good for me as I type with one finger of a permanently damaged hand and 287000 images blogged here at Flickr and those with text all created by this magical right hand index finger.

Thanks to the Aviary tool I manipulate old images add new thought new dimension and sometimes a poetic interpretation.

Mr KG Maheshwari in his late 90s was totally occupied with the Internet , keeping us tuned in to his wisdom and other articles he sent to us .. judiciously keeping us all in good spirits..

But since a few months Babuji as he is called has been unwell and I miss his e mails ,,and I speak to him sometimes , but will visit his home once he has recovered ..and I have not been to Maheshwarijis house since many years now ,,,

My only wish is that he recovers and gets his glow back and I also wish that Old Flickr brings back the Gift Of Pro , as there were friends who paid for our membership.. and it helped a lot.. I hope Ms Marissa Mayer gives this back to us as Hanukkah present ..otherwise I have no grumbling complaints with New Flickr ,, 500 US dollar for additional space would even destroy the humped back of an Indian Camel ,,,

So shooting a picture and blogging it are two aspects of cosmic divine interpretation differing from one person to the other ,

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube