Monday, September 23, 2013

My First And Last Exhibition At PSI Mumbai


huzefar rasiwala
mahindar patil
vishal bhende
processed my
Ilford Delta 100
black and white
rolls ..to what
I had shot added
their art and soul
dalvi and kishore
jothady did my prints
rich memories
weighed in gold
jatkar sab
maheshwariji
chose the ones
to be exhibited
i did what i
was told
mr malushte
was the chief
guest ..
respectfully
mentioned
on the scroll
my first last
exhibition
since i became
a blogger away
from analogue
threshold
i am not a
coffetable book
nor a centerfold
i shot beggars
i shot hijras
bawas malangs
peela house
over madeup
whores ..
i shot
pain blood
despair
remorse
homless
out in the
cold i
shot bomb
blasts pitru
paksh i shot
every mold
the kumbh
the maha
kumbh the
naga stronhold
i shot churches
walked barefeet
'with jesus
on good friday
hussain is
humanity
i extolled
cutting my
head scourging
my back walking
on fire ..i wept
i cried uncontrolled


i demystified the camera
on the soul of my grand children
marziya 5 and nerjis zinnia
both two year olds .. click
google search behold

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube