Wednesday, February 6, 2013

I Get My Cameras Checked At Canon Master Service Center Andheri



I am planning to go to the Maha Kumbh hopefully , with my Naga Guru Shri Vijay Giri Maharaj of Juna Akhada .. so yesterday 5 Feb 2013 I decided to take both my cameras Canon 60D And Canon 7D for cleaning as both the cameras are under three year warranty..

And I am now a hardcore Canon user , earlier I swore by Nikon , but Nikon was a rip off , I cannot forget the shit of a camera Nikon D70 they dumped on us totally defective ..and the Nikon service centers those days were about minting money at the drop of a hat.

The ambiance at the Canon Master Service center Natraj Rustomjee Andheri east is beautiful, both the service center staff cordial courteous helpful, Lalit helped me with my video settings and gave me some good advise on my batter pack on the Canon 7D ..

I was offered a nice soothing cup of sugarless tea I am a diabetic and in about half an hour while I waited both my camera bodies my three lenses duly checked cleaned were handed over to me.

I inquired about the Canon 6D full frame and they said it was a god camera no complaints but I wish to get a windfall and than one day eventually buy it..

I hope when I have more time to take both my grand kids to the slums and demonstrate to to the slum kids there how to shoot pictures .. and than it pains me will they be able to endear this expensive hobby... a great career option too for the kid when he wants to stand on his two feet.

My Guru Mr Shreekanth Malushte had given slum kids disposable cameras donated by Kodak and let them shoot pictures that were a long time back exhibited at the Municipal Art Gallery along with our pictures too.. I remember I posed for the poor kids as their model.. a rare specie of a model of Mumbai colorful barefeet .. and a photographer to beat.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube