Wednesday, February 6, 2013

I Am Finally Learning To Smile In The Face Of Adversity


My bad times are not yet over I am now a free man not under the thumb of any boss , I work for myself on my own terms .. I work as and where , without enslavement ,,

I am still clearing off my old debts , I have yet to see sunshine in my life , and the grand kids help me get rid of my poetic morbidity and shooting pain as the genre of my photography is not the easiest human emotion to document.. beggar kids , demolished homes garbage and more additional pain of living ..dying waking up to face another day sepulchral and funereal most of the time.

And I am hoping to join up with the Naga Saddhus take a break for about a week , shootng the cultural inheritance of my being... and I dont wear saffron anymore as I have taken the dark shade of black as Malang sartorialist , I may wear a white shirt as I have many leftover from my last corporate avtar, but I hope to wear my long black Malang gowns at the Kumbh.. with less jewelry .

Most of my silver jewelry got stolen ,.. so I am not taking any chances ..

I cannot think of living away from Mumbai.. I had an option of getting married to an American Lady but she was not keen on India .. and I did not want to walk barefeet in Alaska so .. I took a Chill a Pill and of late became poetically celibate .. as I wait.. deleted doomed .. in a crate .

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube