Wednesday, February 6, 2013

The Flickr Share Button Has Gone Away With The Winds



Instead of making Flickr .. blogger friendly , easy durable and in keeping with moving times Flickr has regressed taken a hundred steps backwards.

Earlier the Share button opened a window of your Blogs connected to Flickr from where you crossblogged to your favorite sites ..

in my case it was as follows

firozeshakir.blogspot.in/

firozekumbhmela.blogspot.in/

shahasthussain.blogspot.in/

marziyashakir.blogspot.com/

nerjisasifshakir.blogspot.in/

zinniafatima.blogspot.in/

pinterest.com/firozeshakir/

twitter.com/firozeshakir

Now it is only Twitter and a single Googleblog .. Firoze Shakir poet .. the rest is History.

Why this has happened everybody is clueless even Flickr Customer Care has no idea as robotic as they are totally breastfeeding on Yahoo ...we post our pictures on Flickr , they are stolen from Flickr despite the faulty Space Tool yet Flickr has no solution go to Yahoo Copyright a totally uniterested platform of old retired lawyers who dont understand the pain of photographers whose pictures are stolen.

If only Yahoo Copyright could learn to be humble and human but they are caught up in mess of Legalese .. and I am coomplaining because I have over 260000 images shot under duress , I took pains just like all of you to get my images and than see most of my Hijra pictures on another persons photo stream with my name my title .. and I can do nothing .

But I did I removed all my Hijra pictures barring a few from Public view completely .. only a handful of friends whom I know since my blogging days can only see them.. a human documentary that none can see .

So its time Flickr changed .. be it a Pro member or an ordinary member we love Flickr the best photo management site but going backwards .. Flickr could easily be Facebook but it wont becauese it Shares but does not Care .

Think Flickr Think
Stay Afloat
Dont Sink
Now our blogs
we cannot link
a SHARE button
with a garbage
like Stink
keeps me
awake 40
winks krazy
krazy Kinks

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube