Tuesday, January 1, 2013

The Mahim Dhuni of the Chancawalli Rafaees



Food cooked at the Dhuni or the tea made on the Dhuni tastes different ... spiritually refreshes you and and the Rafaees is all male thing.. women are not allowed at the Dhuni but they cluster here outside the periphery asking for help from satanic forces as the Rafaees are into Dua Tawiz and exorcism.

I must be perhaps the only guy who has shot the Chancawalli Rafaees extensively I was excommunicated for one year due to a issue with Bhandari Baba by the Murshad of that time Sikandar Wali Baba .. both are dead now and I did not curse anyone of them.. they both had wronged me does not matter now.

Most of the Rafaees are aware of my Shia background , and I respect them for respecting me .

However as a Dam Malang they now tender great hospitality .. I too reciprocate this emotion.

From here after Sunday they will head to the Dhuni at Fakhruddin Shah Baba known as Chote Sarkar or Baba Fakhr.. I feel more at home at Baba Fakhr and he has given me generously ..saved me from some very bad times .. whenever I spoke to him ...

The volunteers of Baba Fakhr are some very close friends and so I shall join their Sandal when I return from where I am going for Chehlum.. today,.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube