Wednesday, November 7, 2012

My Parents Graves At Rehmatabad Shia Cemetery ..Mazgaon

251,302 items / 2,065,150 views

Both these graves were built by me in black granite ..my father Mohomed Shakir Lakhnavi passed away first .. and than my mother a diabetic Shamim Shakir.

When my died I was in total alcoholic stupor broke could not afford the permanent grave , but when my mother passed away I had money so I got both the graves done , side by side ...

Today I came with my wife her cousin sisters father in law passed away Mr Changezi .. I left her in the ladies section and came to recite fatiah on my parents graves , than actor Nawab Kashmiris grave , got their graves washed cleaned and finally the grave of actress Meena Kumari .. and last not but the least the grave of actor Jalal Agha .

I also shot the graves the silence of the graves as I will not be part of this for posterity as I have requested to give my corpse to Medicine .. my personal expression and nothing to do with my faith or religiosity .

I dont want a gravestone nor do I yearn for Paradise .. if it does not include the poor the beggars the homeless I shot .. the latter part of my life.

I could not wait for the burial ceremony as I had urgent commitments so I left and caught up with my wife at Pydhonie ..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube