Wednesday, November 7, 2012

MTNL BROADBAND IS WORSE THAN THE GARBAGE I SHOOT ON THE STREETS

My net has been dead for several hours and this happens by 6 pm , so there is no one to complain to, the 198 customer grievance is only for cosmetic relief , and the few technicians I know take my SMS and thereby hangs a tale.

Every morning for several years my net hangs in at 8.10 am but there is no relief either .. they know about it but they are clueless about it, for several months years I have been telling them to check my log and get the idea of my outage but they are not interested .

And I pay my dues on date , I dont know why MTNL Boadband , GM and rest of his lazy staff do something about it.. and I hope this service is privatized and perhaps some accountability and professionalism will come in the system.

I belong to the Bandra Reclamation Exchange .. earlier I would visit it but now I have no urge to go 6 and a half floors to bang my head against the their General Managers door that is locked in from inside for all subscribers like me .

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube