Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Drugging a New Born Child Giving It On Rent To Another Child To Beg Is Child Labor Too



This boy is Sandesh, he begs at Andheri , earlier when I shot this picture he begged at Waterfiled Road the famously infamous traffucked signal called Turner Road ..

He has grown now but remembers me well , they all know me kids who are now child parents themselves ..

And I have stopped documenting this signal once I moved away, I had my work presence once upon a time and after a very long time I again came to work on this road for a few months but I had lost interest and these kids to had moved away towards the Linking Road Pamposh signal.

Most of the hijras , women dressed as hijras know me at the various traffic signals I pass ..

And I document their angst , their lifestyle ..all these kids their vagrant fathers alcoholic mothers in some cases stayed on a mound near Rang Sharda Bandra Reclamation.. and they search for open unguarded public places and soon a Slum commune comes up at that time the authorities dont take action , the local hoodlum and a corrupt hafta protection system helps them grow.. once it becomes a dwelling than the builder politician nexus raises its head and by that time it has become a vote bank too..

As this is not my field of thought I am just telling you what everyone knows I am a photographer and I shoot all this this is the street genre of poverty , I have no issue or envy with a rich man, he has earned it legally illegally it is his headache .. this demolition coming in so late , and always during a festive period is what I find inhuman.. period.. and during childrens exams too.

So Mr Diksheeth fuck you your message to me and your rant about Tourism and FDI building towers cities on the graves of living humanity is a greater evil to me than one sided development ,,

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube