Tuesday, November 13, 2012

I Had Gone To Meet GM Mr AK Mishra of MTNL Broadband Mumbai



Yesterday for the first time I went to Bandra Reclamation Telephone Exchange and met the GM Ward 1 Mr AK Mishra .. a kind humble man and told about my problems in detail with the irratonal always breaking down service of MTNL Broadband,,

Even now the net went dead I called up 198.. lodged a complaint ... Your Complaint No 4869 ..13 Nov 2012 7.40 pm.. your complaint has been booked thank you for using this service ..

And they wont check my internet log to see how many times my Internet fails so they get a clear picture .. I hope the GM takes notice of my complaint and takes the necessary action.. I have suffered for a long time messages to their Tech Heads Mr Shyam Sundar and Mr Jony St Martin Road Bandra have not helped either .

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube