Friday, November 30, 2012

Abid Bhai My Humble Friend

Abid bhai Panter ,Kazim Sajjad Bhai Lutfi Brothers and Naqi Bhai along with Akthar Sab of Choti Bargah are my oldest Hydrabadi contats since 2003.

Abid bhai had come to Mumbai and I invited him to my house ..and Abid bhai takes care of Ashukhana Zehra and also accompanies the Bibi Ka Alam on the royal elephant adorned with precious gemstones.


My wife and I had stayed at Abid bhais house in Chehlum 2009 .. and I like his nature , he is totally low profile no spiritual arrogance and this time thanks to Ejaz photographer I shot over 15 memory cards this is my third one ..

Initially I shot all my images on Canon 60D bought extra memory cards and later shot with the Canon 7D .

And my laptop has no rest whatsoever ..I am missing my grand kids .. once they come I will try to spend more time with them.

My kama matam at Bargah was shot by Ejaz photographer and this is the first time in my life I shot Bibi ka Alam from Panje Shah to Chadar Ghat.

I did a lot of street shots too ..and other Ashukhanas .

And it is because of my friends at Choti Bargah I always felt at home..

I shot Darbare Hussaini and the slaughtering of the lambs here bu Hussain Dashtee 15 of them , he slaughtered one by one , giving them water to drink I think are my best slaughter pictures till date.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube