Friday, November 30, 2012

My Pitures Lose Their Continuity Because MTNL Broadband Crashes Most of the Time

254,152 items / 2,080,197 views

I shoot a story board , my pictures in a sequence as I shot them and Flikr up loader by nature is very slow and my Internet connection intermittent thanks to MTNL Broadband a Nightmare on demand , when I the uploads crash I have re upload them all over again thereby losing the fluidity of my shots.

Strangely a RGV Phenomenon my net shuts down every day at 8 am for a few minutes and again at 6 pm in the evening for 20 minutes ..this has been going on for several months for the 6pm slot and several years for the 8 am slot.

And they cant find the fault...

And I have been very busy on my return from Hyderabad ..my work most of all ..

My legs ache because of the long hours of shooting at Hyderabad and I have several cards to upload Choti Bargah Badi Bargah and the Bibi Ka Alam segment.

So this is the story of my life .. I have stopped shooting pictures since the time I returned from Hyderabad.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube