Monday, October 1, 2012

The Hindu Muslim Ekta Committee I Did Not Shoot At Do Tanki This Year ..



This was shot on Sept 27 and I accidentally met Sajid Bhai the convener at Pydhonie he showed me his letter he was taking for the authorities and Sajid Bhai and his team felicitate Labagh Chya Raja , and it was on Visarjan day my belongings cards my wallet got stolen at Claire Road a little before Nagpada .

I was really heart broken but I went to Police Station and informed the officer on duty of my loss he took it down in his diary and told me he would inform me if something turned up..

More than my belongings it was the loss of my shot card of Lalbagh Chya Raja Pandal on Visarjan morning ,even Sumit Kale budding photographer and volunteer of Lalbagh had shot pictures on my camera from his trolley , this included the Art pictures and a bit of Rajas departure on a 16 GB Memory card , my friend Sagar Bekal had shot my pictures on the camera with Lalbagh Chya Raja in the background.

I had lost Sajid Bhais number as his card was in my wallet that was stolen so I took his number from this picture and called him now and told him of my loss and my reason for not shooting this event of Rajas Felicitation on Saturday.


I also informed Sumeet Kale of Kale bros Lalbagh and Adyaksh Mr Sunil Joshi of my loss..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube