Monday, October 1, 2012

Sumit Kale Humble Son of a Very Humble Father

shot by sagar bekal

God I feel introduces you to very good people but he takes time , I met Sumit recently his family has a provision store at Lalbagh Market Kale Bros and it was Sumit Kale a budding photographer who gave me his first day Rajas photo shoot pictures to share as I was late and missed an event I have shot every year ..had I not gone to the Vodafone Speedfest Lewis Hamilton meet on the same day I would have got the pictures but the Lord works in strange ways .

When Sumit heard that I missed the event he gave me his pictures I posted here at Flickr.. On visarjan day he was on the trolley in front of Lalbagh Chya Raja before the Artii I again gave him my camera to take a few close ups from there .. and it was this 16GB Card that got stolen at Clare Road Nagpada ..

I dont blame anyone but myself I should have been extra careful I goofed I paid the price I am lucky the guy did not steal my second camera in the next compartment as a heavy naryal coconut of Lalbagh Chya Raja given to me by a volunteer was on it and protected it from theft..I think ..

So Thank you Sagar Thank you Sumit

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube