Sunday, October 21, 2012

The Barefeet Street Photographer Nerjis Asif Shakir 14 Month Old

248,529 items / 2,056,270 views

Nerjis Asif Shakir is an enigma , a mystic like me, and I never under estimate the power of children, their innocence their vision their minds are godly in all aspects .. Nerjis was wearing her pink cloth shoes but she tries to imitate me , wears my glasses sits at my laptop and browses my world of pictures .

She loves to be barefeet and so I have to carry her anyway, but I dont let her walk..here she got friendly with this kid at the pandal and was seeing the thread on his hand..

My camera shutter button has become stiff due to the Ganesh Visarjan gulal so she has a tough time pressing the button , but she knows my camera and can shoot pictures without fear ..I hold the camera lest she lets it go..so she and her sister Marziya have been part of my photography and my camera world.

I have another grand daughter Zinnia Fatima very pretty but I am unable to take her around as she is very heavy, and she loves me crazy so creating a balance of love between these two is not an easy task.. I go with the lighter one ..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube