Thursday, October 4, 2012

I Continue With My Lalbagh Chya Raja Journey


I shot less as compared to previous years and barring the 16 GB card I lost , I shot about 100 images on the Canon 60 D and than shot everything about 25 GB on the Canon 7 D .. a great camera but made heavier by the vertical grip I can remove it but I paid money for it and this is my grand daughter Marziya Shakir 5 year olds favorite camera too..

My one year old grand daughter actually 15 month old shoots on the Canon 60 D assisted by me ...and her pictures are sharp and some of them better than what I would have shot..both use the IPad and this phenomenon I could only understand not just as their gift from God but their dad Asif Shakir is a software webdesigner .. and their grand father yours truly a street learning amateur hobbyist photographer.

And this father and daughter were waiting for Lalbagh Chya Raja at Byculla the place where I had my first two cups of tea and a packet of chips .. and this barefeet journey is my story board shot through the eyes of a poet.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube