Sunday, September 23, 2012

My Facebook Status For All Time

I am here on Facebook to chill , I have no issue with religiosity yours or mine , but if you want to add me to spread your narrow mindedness , to bully others through me, bully my friends of diverse faith I will block you .. I dont add people with aggressive thumbnails I wont add you, I also dont add people who want me to add you without sending me a message , we may have mutual friends does not mean we share the same views ..

I have decided not to take anymore shit from bigots racists who hide behind other peoples celebrity pictures ..Thanks..

I am a Shia Muslim but I am also a photo journalist blogger who shoots other religions .. if this is not acceptable to you please Unfriend Me .. Now ..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube