Sunday, September 30, 2012

I Came At 8 Am To Shoot The Lalbagh Raja Visarjan.. 2012


Normally I came by 10 am shot the Ganesha Gullty Mumbai Chya Raja as it steps out from his darbar and than by 12 tried to get in the Lalbagh Chya Raja Pandal which used to be extremely difficult ..
but I changed my plans carried both my cameras and all my cards in a new bag I had bought recently

And here I met Sagar Bekal my Facebook friend so I had company,and I needed company because my legs were swollen from the GSB Seva Mandal Visarjan and the 7 Juhu Visarjan..

And when the Raja came out I did not follow him I did not have the strength so i caught up with him at Chinchpokli ..than Byculla I had my first cup of tea at 7.30 pm at Byculla and than followed him till Clare Road Nagpada ..

At Chinchpokli I also shot Ganesh Gully Chya Raja and Tejukaya and Parel Cha Raja.. and Lambodar Cha Raja ..

I returned back from Nagpada

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube