Sunday, September 30, 2012

I Had Gone To Canon Master Care To Get My Cameras Checked Up Before Visarjan


I was having focusing problem with both my Canon camera so I took it to Canon Master Care Service center at Natraj Rustomejee Andheri East, and they immediately sorted it out , actually the gulal had blocked the flash sockets and this is one big problem shooting Visajan over enthusiastic kids even adults love to throw gulal at your camera and educating them gets you guffaws and grins I saw this at Lalbagh Chya Raja Visarjan last night and it is sad , we as bloggers shoot and document their religious feasts and festivals with sincerity and they defiantly attack us with gulal..

Both my cameras are now covered in gulal post Visarjan .

Overall the Canon staff and technicians are very polite and go out of their way to resolve your camera problems ..

And this trip my second one in three days gave me an opportunity to shoot the Natraj Studio Ganesha and their Satyanaran puja ..I have some great memories of Natraj studios vising Mr Umesh Mehra director , a kindly human being and always to the point in his briefs ,.. I have done costumes of Mr Danny Denzongpa in one of his films produced by Premkishen..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube