Tuesday, September 4, 2012

I Am a Failed Bollywood Actor ..



I acted in Raj Kumar Santoshis China Gate and Rahul Anands serial Ranjish..

That was the beginning and end of my filmy career ...

acting
was simply
not my cup
of tea
grapes
are sour
i agree
so from
designer
to actor
a broken
down tractor
i became a
hobbyist
photographer
a roadside poet
an incorrigible
blogger finally
shooting
sleeping dogs
beggars hijras
liberty equality
a dam madar
malang my
spiritual sanity
i shoot give
respect
to all religion
no religion
greater
than
humanity
i had recently
mortgaged
my balls
a fashion whore
in a fashion store
disharmony
disparity
i gave it up
i am now
my own boss
my time my own
poor but totally free

acting tips i learnt while dressing up shaktiji and dannyji babumoshai kakaji and shatruji

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube