Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Tandav Dance of Death On The Soul of Shimr

135,538 items / 1,033,371 views

a few shias
get upset
when they see
my pictures on the net
for using indian imagery
words like tandav
dance of death
i am an indian
the cultural
metaphor
is my indianess
they forget
i am more
than what
i am
i am human
within
my shia
silhouette
tolerance
is the core
essence
of religious reality
in humanity's debt
if you are a bigot
only see pictures
respectively named
in my flickr collections
or my sets
i shoot all religion
i shoot genderless people
a blog within a vignette
skip my pictures
if it hurts your sense
or sensibility
the safest bet
in gratitude
humility
human regret
to be or not be
feel or not to feel
that i am also
as human
like you
on the internet


www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UIw34DTcvY

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube