Wednesday, August 15, 2012

66th Independence Day of India on 15th August 2012

66th Independence Day of India on 15th August 2012 by firoze shakir photographerno1



 239,518 items / 2,016,130 views


This picture was shot last year on 65 Independence Day , but does it matter tomorrow you will find him  at Bandra signal same clothes selling the same flags and same burden of life ..

Nothing has changed not even his quality of life, scams get bigger , corruption extends other arenas and protests continue.. 

And those who organized the protest at Azad Maidan during the Holy Month of Ramzan go scott free and youngsters all puppets on their strings become fall guys .. and what happened is unpardonable a shame a blot on the face of Humanity..

Smashing the Amar Jyoti was the last straw a very evil miscalculated deed but every deed was premeditated  and evry action of these protesters hurts all of us specially people like me who have seen the 93 riots lost my house at Khar Danda and my belongings , lived on rent for a year saw sever pain , and both the communities suffered , and not just both communities India suffered the most.

So I think that the perpetrators of this heinous act against Media and the Police should be bought to justice I am media too as a photo journalist blogger who shoots culture life religion and I have shot the Train and Dadar bomb blasts too.

This is blot on Amchi Mumbai, a protest that was uncalled for , and half of the protesters wont even know where Burma is leave aside Manipur or Assam.

This Ramzan 2012 wont be the same I feel it not just as a Muslim  but as a humanbeing..and leaders , sadly we dont have leaders only hawks who promote their individual agenda .. they come out of hibernation when a calamity such as this arises.

I am saddened too as a Shia Muslim belonging to a persecuted race abused  all over the world by fundamentalist Shia hating  Muslims , no Muslims have ever held a protest regarding this gory genocide of the Shias  where Muslims love killing Muslims . I express my personal angst I feel pain each time a Shia is murdered across the border in Afghanistan and victims of Barbrism in other Arab countries.

I also feel the pain of the Shias of  Bahrain Saudi Arabia and Iraq.. why cant we live collectively as Muslims under ONE ALLAH ONE RASOOL ONE HOLY BOOK AND AHLE BAYT ...

Why this sectarian hate for each other beats me ...

I wish all of you a very Happy Peaceful  Independence day .. 






I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube