Wednesday, August 15, 2012

God Save The Girl Child .. Happy 66 Independence Day From The Beggar Poet of Bandra

239,518 items / 2,016,292 views


I shot this on 64 Independence Day .. but the girl child from the mothers womb till her life on earth is the most delicate creature seeking protection at all times the most endangered heritage of mankind.

This is a poem if you disable words and read it as a visual of reality...

You will see hidden away from your view even those girls battered every day all over India from Mumbai to Delhi to Guhwati.

And as a street photographer poet a father of a girl child and a grand father of 3 girl children I have come a long way.. every Independence Day I stalked for pictures but than I gve up if I change the Exif Data on my Flickr images I can manipulate my Timeline ...

And so I will take my 4 year old grand daughter Marziya Shakir allow her to shoot pictures she shot the Republic Day at St Stanislaus School Bandra .. all by herself I now take a backseat.. through photography I promote peace humanity and above all the Unity of my diverse culture.

People with fancy cameras lenses press cards dont see what the vision of a 4 year girl child born street photographer sees and standing right behind her demanding the Canon 60 D is my one year old Nerjis Asif Shakir , if I hold the camera the strap around her neck she hits the shutter and shoots.. confidently..

I have demystified the soul of the camera ..I was broke but I borrowed got my grand daughter the Canon 60 D and yesterday I got my only daughter the Nikon D 3200 as a father I neglected her the most.. the camera is her legacy and the birthright of everyone attached to the humility of my House.

My daughter is the only one who swears by Nikon my grand daughters use the Canon 60D but love the Canon 7D and dont ask me Why.. I hope to buy the Canon 5D Mark 2 once I have cleared my outstanding and my liabilities.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube