Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Our Bandra Backyard Shot By Marziya Shakir 4 Year old Canon 60D



Because I am scared if I made my one year old grand daughter Nerjis Asif Shakir shoot this a crowd would collect thereby scaring her and so I try not let her shoot this, but she will this is our heriitage our pride our gift that we received by the people we voted to power who are busy making their own backyard healthy wealthy hygienic for their grandkids..

Those we voted to power dont have grandkids ...so this is Marziyas gift to their unborn grandkids ..

This will disappear on 15 August our Independence day as our MP MLA and our Corporator will come by this way to hoist our national Flag.. and I promise you I will ask Marziya Shakir 4 year old to take a shot of it.. the cleaner version of our surroundings.

If I posted this on Facebook all would see it including our political honchos but we are not on Facebook,, we are on Flickr Pinterest and we are incorrigible Tweeters all three of us .. me and both my grandkids.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube