Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Shooting The Hijra Sandal With Kamini and My Hijra Guru Laxmi Narayan Tripathi

236,532 items / 1,977,196 views

I shot the hijra sandal pictures with Raveena hijra , Kamini hijra and my Hijra Guru Laxmi Narayan Tripathi dancing to the mesmerizing beats of the drums , the crowds were surging and with so many pretty hijras moving their pendulous hips and their bounteous chests it was a moment in frenzy, I was barefeet , hopping on one feet because the roads were hot and the sweltring heat the sweat and and the push the pull drove the people around bonkers.

Marc Malang too was silently shooting away merged with the background and mobile phones videographing the free for all dance of the hijras.. this was one of my finest street moments and stealing the souls of the hijras ..

Kamini was dressed in green making the other hijra envious and green too, I was short on memory cards but I managed to shoot the dancing procession , till the hijras took a break in a nearby hotel room and here I shot the sensuous seductive Ritu Hijra ,Kamini and Laxmi in their mirthful elements.

All in all shooting the hijras at Ajmer 2012 is one of the finest lilting memory rollicking revelry fun frolic , and all this series shot by me is not for public view at all.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube