Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Naina Hijra The Uncrowned Beauty Of Najafgarh


I find Naina looks stunning without makeup as her skin has a natural glow and Naina loves whites , and simplicity , her wish getting marred settling down as a normal housewife..

And among the hijra community one person that genuinely cares for me is Naina , whenever i met her she will offer me breakfast , tea and will tell a guy to see that I am provided for with water or snacks.

She is a true friend and our friendship goes down many years when I first met her climbing the Haji Malang mountains I was barefeet and she was concerned and kind and gave me a band aid for the cuts on my feet thus began our friendship and mutual respect for each other.

This year at Haji Malang she was staying downhill and invited me to their Niyaz I could not make it , at Ajmer I took most of her head shots sans make up.

And so we meet at both these Urus ..and share a great bond .. as humanbeings.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube