Sunday, June 3, 2012

The Hijras of India at Ajmer

This and a huge lot of hijra pictures I shot at Moti Katla , and both me and my Peer brother Marc Malang shot the androgynous soul of mankind.

And shooting the hijras is capturing the fleeting soul of pain in aborted flight.

I shot the pain on the streets and in the hijra abode I misses SaraHaji Khusta from Jammu I missed her eunuch wards and I missed Heena Simran and many known faces .

I missed Babita Gopal Haji and Nandini the hijra child.

I shot Raveena Naina Laxmi Narayan Tripathi and the hijras of Delhi dancing with the Sandal .

I shot the Delhi hijra niyaz.

I shot hijras in the trains chelas of Ma Madhurima.

I could have shot a lot more of the hijras but I shot at will and shot selectively.. and I am shooting beggar hijras at Turner Road Bandra on my return from Ajmer.

I shot Mona the child eunuch , she has grown into a tom boy , net savvy and guru of Raveena hijra who now calls herself Kareena.

I shot Priti Hijra from Kolkatta..

And I was destined to shoot hijras .. a few pictures I shall reveal to public view but the rest can be viewed by my closest friends at Flickr.com.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube