Sunday, June 3, 2012

I Promote My Love For India Through Photography.. If You Attain Godliness So Be It




Kaushik Dutta
3:57 PM (3 hours ago)

to me
Dear FS,

I am writing you on behalf of my parents as they have asked me to do so. My father is 87 years old and my mother is 76 years old. They both are down physically with many diseases immensely. It is God’s wish that they are still with me and I am grateful to God for that.

You picture stream on Ajmer Sharif Urs 2012 has bought tears of joy to their eyes. Due to your vivid coverage they are assuming that they are in Ajmer and can see the Khawaja Baba. They are not computer literate; so I am helping them to see your work.

I am speechless. You truly have a special aura in your work.

I OWE TO YOU AS YOUR WORK HAS HELPED THEM TO SEE AJMER URS AND MAKE THEM HAPPY.


Fond regards.

Kaushik Dutta

Dedicated to your parents in sheer humility .. I touch their feet and wish them a very long life ..through the blessings of Khwajah Garib Nawaz Moinuddin Chishty Al Sabri..
Yeh Toh Khwajah Ka Karam HAI..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube