Monday, June 18, 2012

Firoze Shakir and Zanjir Bawa Enchained

Crowds gather wherever I go, and in the proximity of Zanji Bawa , the crowds keep increasing , this is an Indian trait to gawk, and to become a part of a situation that has no bearing to the person ..
Earlier it drove me round the bend, but than gradually I became used to it..even now people fall at my feet and it embarrasses me , they kiss my hands , my rings, they plead , to invoke the Lord to reduce their sufferings their pain..
And I am mere mortal , fragile with more pain than them , concealing it beneath the eyeliner of my photo blogs..
People need succor, and I can do nothing , I am as helpless or more as they are and can do nothing about it..
But this India I love the trusting caring India a drop that becomes an ocean..
touching everyone, this is the India that Dr Glenn Losack MD loves too..
We all carry our chains we know the weight that bears down upon us, we carry it from our cradle to our graves..some we leave behind as testimony of our Faith and our children carry it to their graves..Unbroken Karmic chain from one generation to the next..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube